The question is no longer whether to invest in mobile, but how. factor[e] can help you answer that question.
You don't need statistics to understand how important mobile devices are, although you may not realize that by 2014, mobile Internet usage will overwhelmingly surpass desktop. But chances are that if you're near people right now, a bunch of them are on their phones right now, whether they should be or not!
Mobile sites and apps are now well past the emerging trend phase and are firmly established as an integral part of people’s daily lives. That's why it is critical for individuals, businesses, agencies, and organizations to offer a well designed, seamless mobile web-experience to their audiences.
We produce effective solutions in the mobile space:
- Consulting, strategy development, and advice. The mobile world is new and evolving quickly. We can help you focus on the important thing.
- Native apps constructed for iOS and Android.
- HTML5 apps for all platforms.
- Native, web, and HTML5 apps for tablets as well as phones.
All of our design and development work is done in house - we don't outsource. You get the benefit of working directly with experts who understand your needs and your marketplace.
Interested? Contact us and let's have a chat.
What Advantage Does Mobile Provide?
The benefits of a well-crafted mobile experience include:
- You can stop frustrating all the people on mobile devices who are already accessing your website. Have you checked your website analytics lately? Lots of your visitors are on mobile devices, and if you had a mobile site, you'd have lots more.
- You can reach local customers. According to data collated by Google, 94% of smartphone users have searched for local info, 70% called a business after searching, 66% visited in person, and 90% of these users acted within 24 hours.
- You can take advantage of new capabilities and new technologies. Smartphones are computers that people carry around with them all of the time. The innovative possibilities are endless.
- You can reach people with intent. Those on a mobile device are often searching for something specific (as opposed to surfing). Simply put, organizations with a mobile presence get found, and the people who find them frequently intend on engaging with them.
- You can reach people having fun. Mobile devices occupy a lot of leisure and recreational time, so if your organization is focused on the social/recreational realm, then a mobile presence bolsters the relationship that your audience has with you.
- Sell more products and services. For businesses, users on mobile e-commerce platforms are typically in the "bottom-end of the sales funnel." In other words, at the point of sale.
Where Else Can Mobile Provide Benefits?
Of course, those are not the only benefits of having a mobile web presence. Apps have been proven to be resoundingly successful in a number of realms, including:
- Marketing, Advertising, and Promotions
- Financial management and monitoring
- Education, News, and Information
- Health, Fitness, and Medicine
- Education, Recreation, and Sharing
- Communication, Social Media, and Blogging
- Games, Music, and Other Media
So What Can We Do for You?
Above all else, what we do is what you need. Our focus is working with clients to creatively solve problems. In terms of mobile app development, this includes:
- Communication software solutions for businesses, individuals and organizations
- Productivity solutions
- Mobile client management solutions
- Mobile games and other media
- Push Notifications and other forms of communication