Professionally designed print materials are compelling evidence that you care about your message and your brand.
Taking an idea and turning it into a satisfying, tangible object is a complex process that requires planning and constant monitoring. It's a process that can be stressful.
Fortunately, our print production and studio team offers peace of mind through a variety of interconnected services. We are skilled in all steps of the process, from vendor and materials selection, to artwork and layout approval, to pre-press preparation and quality assurance.
Our technical expertise comes from years of experience with challenging projects and direct contact with some of North America's leading printers.
- custom design for print and packaging
- preparation for presses and digital printers
- page and book layouts
- annual report design and creation
- repurposing and localizing
- coordination and sourcing of stock photography
- photographer liaison
- retouching and colour correction
- revisions and approvals management
- business card, letterhead, annual report and other corporate materials design
- budget and scheduling management
A "talented team":
"It takes a truly dynamic and talented team to be able to translate into visual form an organization’s unique vision especially in this highly competitive environment. factor[e] contributed immensely to raising Rodman’s visual profile through their innovative design work on our our logo and marketing materials. factor[e]'s print production team was able to take the content for our newsletter, brochures and ads, develop the design and carry it smoothly and painlessly through the print process."
Shirley Madill Director, Rodman Hall Art Centre